Sometimes, it’s difficult to figure out the reason of the printer problem that behaves unresponsive. It’s better to check out some basic things that will give your surety of your printer whether it’s need a repair or some settings needs to be changed.
The steps are as follows:
- 1. Firstly, check all the cable connections of your Xerox Printer. Make sure that the printer power cord is not broken. To confirm your action, remove all the connections and connect them again after an interval of 2 minutes. Inspect the problem now.
- 2. Now, you have to check the ink cartridges whether they have installed properly or not. Turn off the printing machine, withdraw the cartridge from the printer, shake it well and clean it if required. Check print heads also and then insert the cartridge back to its place.
- 3. Confirm that you have enough ink in the cartridges and no ink is left empty. If the printer creates a problem after having full ink then you need to replace it.
- 4. Make sure that you have latest drivers for your machine and the software is up to date. Check the settings of the software. Reinstall it if necessary.
- 5. Once this is done, check the firewall settings. This happens many times that the firewall settings stop the printing machine to function properly. Go to Printer Preferences add Xerox in the executable files as an exception. Or, disable the settings for few minutes and check if the problem is resolved.
- 6. Check the Print media, if it is set according to the paper size, type and other settings required for it.
- 7. Update all the drivers and print a test page to see the result.
By following the above steps, your problem will be rectified for sure. If not, then customers may contact our executives for the necessary help. Call us at Xerox Printer Support Number NZ and get the assured assistance to rectify every single matter related to prints.